The Nightfox 110R and 120R models have the capability to take photos and record video footage, provided that you install a micro SD memory card in the device (please see this article for more information).
To take videos on these models, follow these steps:
- First, ensure that the Nightfox is in Video Mode by pressing the Mode button located on top of the device multiple times until the video camera icon appears in the top left corner of the LCD screen.
- When in Video Mode, the display will look like this:
- To start recording, press the OK button on top of the device if using the Nightfox 110R, or press the camera button on top of the device if using the Nightfox 120R. To stop recording, simply press the button again.
- The video will automatically be saved to the memory card.
- If the “Memory Full” warning message appears on the LCD screen, the micro SD card is full. Please transfer all the files to your computer and delete the files on the card (please see this article for more details). Alternatively, you can format the card and delete all existing videos using the Format option in settings (please see this article for more details).