All media taken on the recording models, the Nightfox 110R and Nightfox 120R, is stored onto the micro SD card.
There are two methods of transferring these files onto your computer.
1. Take out the memory card and plug straight into your PC. This is only possible if you own a memory card reader. Your Micro SD card may have come with an “SD Card adapter”, which allows you to use your Micro SD card with a regular-sized SD card slot (which many laptop models have)/
2. Keep the Nightfox’s micro SD card inserted, and use the included USB cable to transfer media. This will be the easiest option for the majority of users, and can be achieved by following these steps:
- Plug your USB cable into your Nightfox’s USB port, located just above the viewfinder:
- Plug the other end into your laptop or computer (it is normal for the Nightfox to start charging automatically at this point).
- On your Windows computer, open the File Explorer
- If using a Mac, open the Finder.
- The Nightfox will appear as a USB Drive, or may have a name such as "DISK", "REMOTE STORAGE", and will be followed on Windows computers by (D:)
- Click on the drive. Within will be a folder called DCIM, where all your photos and videos will be located.